- Contact Us to get started with your free Consultation.
- During your initial discovery meeting, we will gather your personal, business and website goals and assist you in determining what your needs are.
- We will send you a proposal which will include the estimated hours, cost and timeline.
- We will review the proposal together and determine which line items you would like to move forward with.
- WebDevLite will then prepare the Statement of Work (SOW).
- Once the SOW has been signed and 50% of the payment is received, we will begin work.
- Statement of Work (SOW) or General Maintenance Agreement (GMA)
- Two premium theme and customization recommendations (one image file each for home page and secondary page, totaling four design files)
- One design revision
- Recommended primary navigation and persistent elements
- Website build
- Content Management System (CMS) training
- Google Analytics (GA) training
- Quality Assurance (QA) testing for top three browsers, tablets & mobile devices and bug fixing
- Social media page design(s) and implementation
- Website launch
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) best practices document and implementation
- Executed Statement of Work (SOW) or General Maintenance Agreement (GMA)
- Domain name registration & credential information
- Logo, imagery and branding files and information
- Design feedback and approval
- Content (Website copy)
- Final website approval
- Final payment due one month after launch